Spacious 3BR home with balcony in Baixa, nearby Lisbon Cathedral
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Fully renovated apartment located downtown very close to the Cathedral and within 2 minutes walk from the River Tejo.
This self-catered apartment is located on the 4th floor of a 4story building with elevator with a shared patio on the ground floor. It’s a duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms, two of them have double beds and one has two single beds. One of the bedrooms is on the upstairs floor (mezzanine) and it’s an en-suite with a full bathroom with shower. Downstairs you have the other two bedrooms and a bathroom with bathtub. .
The living room has one sofa, TV and iPod Docking Station. The dining room is a separate room with a table for 6 people. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals and has direct access to a small balcony. All the apartment is equipped with WI-FI access and you have portable heaters to warm up your stay.
We are pleased to offer hotel-standard...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- - In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.