Under the Live Oaks | Park Circle Retreat
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Our spacious newly designed home, ‘Under the Live Oaks’, is ideal for groups of 3-6 guests with 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms has a bunk bed with full-sized mattresses, and 2 full baths. Located in our quiet neighborhood on Temple Street, location and parking won’t be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, and up a short set of exterior stairs, Under the Live Oaks features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or enjoy a meal. Dining table with 3 benches and living room with high vaulted ceilings. All of the bedrooms are near the end of the hallway of our Ranch-style house. Our first bedroom has a comfortable King sized mattress, ceiling fan, two end tables and lamps, and a closet to hang your clothes. Our other bedroom also has a King sized bed, en-suite bathroom, desk and chair for your laptop or workspace,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Park Circle! North Charleston is a vibrant neighborhood located just north of downtown Charleston. This charming area offers plenty of things to do, from exploring the charming Riverfront Park to dining at local restaurants. An easily walkable area, peppered with parks, green spaces, and outdoor recreational areas, Park Circle even has its own disc golf course. There are also several unique attractions, such as the Thursday Farmers Market and the Firefly Distillery. Montague Avenue is full of diverse local cocktail and wine bars to explore, with Holy City Brewing just a few steps south for those looking for a unique craft beer experience. The entire area offers plenty of opportunities to sip on something special, paired with great atmosphere. It’s also conveniently located between Charleston International Airport and downtown Charleston, for ease of travel in and out of town. The neighborhood is encircled by train tracks that service Charleston’s port. If you believe the noise may be a problem, it may be wise to book accommodations in a different area of Charleston. Apart from the rare train horn, we are confident that you will find the neighborhood serene and tranquil. Whether you’re looking for some fun activities or just want to explore the area, Park Circle North Charleston has something for everyone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON!
- *Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- *We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have provided laundry detergent for your convenience.
- *INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- One Bag of Complimentary Locally Packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- Dish and Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- 4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
- Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
- *ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge.
- *If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- *No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- *Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- *This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of North Charleston's Ordinance rules.
- *The city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm - 8am.
- *10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- *Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- *Please use painter's tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- *THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!