World Tour 306 (Bayhill Building)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Experience the best of Myrtle Beach relaxation and recreation at the World Tour 306 (Bayhill Building) condo, hosted by Property Manager. This newly renovated and well-appointed three-bedroom, two-bathroom condo is the perfect destination for golf enthusiasts and families seeking a memorable getaway.
As you step into this luxurious space, you’ll be greeted by a fully-stocked, modern kitchen, replete with premier white cabinetry, and a spacious dining room that comfortably seats six. Enjoy a delightful home-cooked meal indoors or take it out onto the private third-story balcony, where comfortable seating and serene community views await.
Each of the three bedrooms is thoughtfully designed for your comfort and convenience. The master bedroom features a king-size bed and private access to the balcony, while the second bedroom boasts two double beds. The third bedroom, perfect for children or friends, is equipped with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.