Renovated cottage outside the city centre
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Beautiful home perfect for families or small groups looking to explore Canterbury and surrounding areas. Prospect House has been recently renovated including a modernised bathroom and kitchen as well as a a patio-ed garden with turf for you to enjoy in the warm weather!
-Ground Floor: Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
-First Floor: Double Bedroom x2 , Bathroom
Full access to the entire property and outdoor area. Free Wifi throughout your stay.
Self-served coffee, tea and sugar are available for free during your stay.
Shower gel, shampoo, fresh bed linen and towels are provided.
If you need to park, there is free street parking between the hours of 6pm-8am during the weekend and is free during the weekends. From the hours of 8am-6pm however, you can only park for 4 hours. Please be aware of this as traffic wardens will come round.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.