Silverado I Building B Unit 204
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Ground level updated 2 bedroom, 2 bath is bright and inviting with spectacular views of the mountains. It is the perfect place for a mountain getaway. It is located just minutes from downtown Winter Park and approximately 3 miles from the Winter Park Resort. The free lift shuttle bus service stops in front of the complex for easy access to ski area and downtown.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is 950 square feet and has 3 private decks. It has an open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout and the updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
The living room has a gas fireplace, DVD player and 50” flat screen HDTV that can be enjoyed from the large sectional couch. Sliding glass doors lead to the private deck with BBQ grill and beautiful views of the Winter Park Resort. The open floor plan consists of a living room and dining room with dining table large enough to accommodate six. No air conditioning.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Forest and mountain
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.