Hi Country Haus Unit 2007
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A lovely and comfortable 2 bedroom condo offers a large living room area, access to a private deck, wood burning fireplace, queen sofa sleeper, updated carpeting and furnishings; additional amenities include a flat screen TV with DVD player. No air conditioning.
Adjacent to the main living area is the dining area with seating for 6 people at the main table and chairs.
In both the kitchen and dining areas, newer hardwood flooring has been installed. Other updates in the kitchen include new counter tops, painted cabinets and breakfast bar area for additional seating at meal time.
A master bedroom suite has a full bathroom and queen bed. The second bedroom has two twin beds and access to the main hallway bathroom.
This unit is on the second floor, a few steps away from the recreation center, free town shuttle stop but you can also walk to Main Street which is 2 blocks away to enjoy all the downtown restaurants, shops...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Forest and other complex buildings.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.