45 Reunion Court - Rendezvous
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Great big townhome with 2 living rooms, private decks, perfect location to take advantage of Winter Park, Fraser and beyond for your Grand County visit. There are 1596 square feet on two levels.
The main level has vaulted ceilings with ceiling fan and the look of a true log cabin. A gourmet kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and solid wood cabinets. The main dining area is open to the kitchen and living room with extra seating at the breakfast bar. In the living room you enjoy the luxurious furnishings, gas fireplace with large flat screen TV and easy access to the private deck with BBQ grill, wonderful mountain view and deck furniture to enjoy the Rocky Mountain sunsets.
The master suite on the main level offers a King bed with flat screen TV and large bathroom with dual vanities and walk in tiled shower.
The lower level has another living space with gas fireplace, plenty of games, books...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
View of mountains.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.