Mykonos Villa Olympia
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Villa is perched on the water front of the Agios Lazaros Mykonos private 11-Villa estate and enjoys an enviable view of the islands of Delos and Rhenea over a majestic drop to the sea, offering the picture-perfect Mykonos sunset and direct access to the sea and jetty. The Alberto Pinto-inspired frescoes, adorning the walls with images from Greek Mythology, are original works created in honour of the Olympic Games that were hosted in Greece in 2004.
The world-renown designer, Alberto Pinto, intended the indoor colours and designs to distract and inspire guests from the over-powering natural beauty of the island, and the curvaceous furniture is intended to complement the island’s unique rounded Cycladic architecture, where 90-degree angles are all but absent.
The unique experience of entering the Pinto inspired villa provides the supreme cocooning effect intended. In contrast to the interior, the exterior of Villa...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.