Rosedene Highland House - The Cottage Apartment 10
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
We are a little different from most Serviced Apartments in the Scottish Highlands. Our goal was to create a safe and comfortable place for our guests that allow them to experience a part of Scottish history.
Whether staying for work or leisure, with Ness Islands at the doorstep you can enjoy the best of the surrounding location with an easy route into the deeper mysterious Highlands.
Rosedene Highland House is a Victorian gem with an extensive local heritage, its history interweaved with that of Inverness and the Highlands themselves.
The iconic building has been re-imagined to offer a mix of the classic and the contemporary, tradition meets the new in the most sympathetic and thoughtful manner and for the time you stay with us, it’s your home.
The Apartments at Rosedene Highland House form part of the original listed Victorian building dating back to the 1880’s and now operating as one block...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.