Villa Bol Exclusive
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Introducing Villa Bol Waterfront
Discover Villa Bol Waterfront, an exquisite retreat nestled on the renowned island of Brac, located in the charming town of Bol. Bol holds the prestigious title of "the Absolute Champion of Croatian Tourism," celebrated for its exceptional olive oil, distinguished wines, and rich, authentic village traditions. However, the crown jewel of this island is the iconic Golden Horn (Zlatni Rat), one of the largest and most photographed beaches on the Adriatic Sea. This natural wonder, akin to a picturesque tongue, stretches nearly half a kilometer into the crystal-clear blue sea, its shape continuously morphing with the ebb and flow of the tides. Framed by lush pine groves offering delightful shade, Zlatni Rat attracts surfers and sailors from across Europe and the globe, courtesy of the ideal winds created by the sea channel between Brac and Hvar islands, making it a windsurfing paradise.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.