Ascent 206 - Stylish Three Bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stylish, secondfloor, singlelevel residence offers a great room with a gas fireplace and deskwork space, a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, as well as a dining area for six. Additional features include two guest suites, each with an updated, attached bathroom both with king size beds, a third bedroom with a queen bed, air conditioning, washerdryer, private ski locker, onsite parking for one vehicle and complimentary ski season shuttle tofrom Vail and Beaver Creek.
Guests will enjoy captivating mountain views and the convenience of staying steps from Avon restaurants, bars and shops. Theres also a fitness center, indoor lap pool, hot tubs, an adult sports lounge and youth game room available for use.
NOTICE Construction will be present in the neighboring lot on the east side of The Ascent through December 2024.
RESTRICTIONS Per Ascent HOA Rules Regulations,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.