- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Kick back and relax on island time at our two-story stay, “Oasis Basis” - with 3bd/2.5ba, this space would be the perfect size for groups/families of up to six people. As a luxury when staying with us, this property also features on-site parking: including two garage parking spaces! As you pull into the home, the neutral-toned exterior and calming Spanish moss will have your workweek worries instantly washing away. The seafoam blue front door invites you into the open concept living/dining/kitchen area - where you will find plenty of seating on the spacious sectional couch/plush accent chairs + a large dining table with seating for 6. In addition, the kitchen area has been fully stocked with all of your basic cooking/kitchenware needs, so you’ll have everything you need to make the perfect dish if you please. Back towards the front entrance, you will find a half-bath for use by the common areas as well as a laundry room...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
This is nestled just off of the I-526 off of exit 15, which makes traveling anywhere in the Tri-County area a breeze. I-526 also provides easy access to I-26 to downtown Charleston. The surrounding towns and destinations of Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, West Ashley, Hanahan, Boeing, and the Charleston International Airport are all a short 10 to15 minute drive. We are also located near the Tanger outlet, Coliseum/Performing Arts and the airport is Charleston SC. A quick 13-minute drive to Park Circle, our North Charleston downtown district is very unique to the Charleston area. We have salons, shops, various businesses, theatre, numerous annual festivals and parades, as well as, a deliciously diverse array of dining options. Oh, and a pretty happening nightlife too. Come check us out day or night. There’s always something to do and great people to meet.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON!
- *Once your Confirm Booking at a Property Manager property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
- The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily fitness classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Experience Charleston’s very own downtown oasis and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Property Manager is not the Wonderer and offers this amenity complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
- Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have provided laundry detergent for your convenience.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- 1 Bag of Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Starter Pack of Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels )
- Starter Pack of Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- 4 Towels Per Bed / Clean Bed Linens
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of North Charleston's Ordinance rules.
- The city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!