Beverly Hills Central
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Welcome to this wonderfully updated, bright ground floor home of a Cape Cod style duplex that exudes Old World charm with a patio deck with comfortable seating, a barbecue for when meal making needs to be easy, and a table for dining al fresco.
When you enter this 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1st floor, 1800 sq. ft. home you will find yourself in a nicely furnished living room with a large flat screen TV which you can enjoy from a lot of comfortable seating with doors to the outside patio, so indooroutdoor living is easy here.
Next to the living room is a modern kitchen with all the amenities and appliances you need to satisfy your culinary desires - just add the food and the camaraderie and have fun. A dining table for 6-8 has is nearby so everyone can eat together inside comfortably.
There are 3 bedrooms in this home - 2 queen bedrooms and a 3rd bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID 00023100
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- There is a 60-day cancellation policy for this home. If the reservation is cancelled at least 60 days before check-in, the guest can receive a full refund minus the booking fee. If the reservation is cancelled after 60 days before check-in, the guest will not receive a refund.