Characterful Couples Getaway in a Country Estate
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This apartment got its name ‘Engineer’ after one of the 19th century horse-drawn coaches that passed through the nearby town. This historical essence is shown throughout the 1 bed, self-catered apartment with its exposed oak beams and wood-burning stove. Upon entering the apartment you will find yourself in the open plan living room and well equipped kitchen with a coffee machine! Then making your way upstairs you will find a king sized bed with an en-suite bathroom with a walk in shower and luxurious free standing bath! The perfect escape for couples!
The history of Netherby Hall dates back to Roman times, and parts of the grand house may even have been built using stones from a Roman fort. Despite the historic setting, the beautifully-decorated Engineer is thoroughly modern apartment with plenty of touches of 21st century luxury.
Situated in the Grade II*-listed Netherby Hall, the charming apartment looks across...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.