New heights near the Tuileries
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Situated on the 3rd floor of the building with stairs up to the apartment.
KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
An open-plan, unique space- with double height ceilings, exposed wooden beams and a hovering staircase leading to the upstairs rooms. The living area comprises of a long sofa, glass coffee table and wooden floorboards.
This leads seamlessly through to the kitchen, with a central island and surrounding bar stools. The kitchen includes all the amenities you will need during your stay.
Upstairs on the mezzanine floor, is the master bedroom, with a comfortable double bed and a high ceiling, as well as a large bookcase. The skylight above the bed is a great feature of the room.
With expansive bookcase, a sofa, television and a reading lamp- this area is perfect for a corner to relax and read during your stay. The sofa can also convert into a sofa bed, to sleep 1...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.