Unique Freestanding Chalet with Spectacular Views
Its location provides the best of both worlds: spectacular views and easy access. 200m from the Matterhorn Express base lift station and resort run, there is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk to the property and an exterior stairway. The chalet comes with an electro wagon and stair lift which our staff will use to move your luggage and shopping as required.
Tucked against a beautiful hillside, the numerous balconies and large terraces give you bird���s eye views of the village and the surrounding mountains, encompassing all three of Zermatt���s ski areas. This is an ideal location being close to the main lift station, the ski runs and the village centre.
The tunnel and elevator bring you up high above the village providing a true sense of high mountain seclusion and tranquility with breathtaking views. Although...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.