Sensational Pleasing Mansion with Countryside Views
Villa Althea is a beautiful property overlooking the sea and the countryside, near Pozzallo, just 4km from the beach.
The house, conisting of 280sqm, has been renovated in 2018 and offers 5 spacious bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a very comfortable kitchen and a living room.
The property is located in a 3000 sqm amazing garden with beautiful carob trees and a stunning swimming pool.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tourist tax: 1.5 EUR per person per day.
- - Optional services:
- Pet: 30 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Extra Cleaning: 10 EUR per hour. Max. quantity: 10.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed. Pets heavier than 10 kg are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.