The Waltz (Historic Downtown) - 5 Bed/4 Bath - Only 4 Blocks from King St - Steps from Cannon Green
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
This listing is a bundled deal for both suites B & C. You will have exclusive access to both suites B & C.
Our spacious 2nd and 3rd floor condo, ‘The Waltz’, is ideal for groups up to 11 guests with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths. Located just off of Spring Street, location and parking won’t be an issue here!
Accessed by it own entrance/exit, and up (exterior and interior) stairs, Waltz features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or enjoy a meal. Dining table with 6-8 seats and living rooms with high vaulted ceilings. In Suite B a King and Queen bedroom are located on the main level (2nd Floor) level, with one full bathroom. Two guest rooms are located upstairs (3rd Floor) along with two more full ensuite bathrooms. One guest room offers a Queen bed and the other with two Twin beds. Fully equipped kitchens with basic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Cannonborough/Elliotborough: The house is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This house is perfect for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Hominy Grill, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Wildflower Pastry located nearby. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and the delicious cookies and cakes. The house is only a short walk from the very popular King Street where you will find a multitude of great shops – including antique shops, book stores and fashion boutiques – as well as buzzing restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- Please note, the neighbors have started construction on a new home as of 11/1/19
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are not allowed with the only exception of certified service animals.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!