Elliott on Spring
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This charming two bedroom one and a half bath two story home is a quaint oasis perfect for your small group or family. The unique floor plan, beautiful updates coupled with a private spacious backyard are everything one would want while staying in Historic Downtown Charleston.
As you walk up to the property the beautiful dark wood door the unique Gold lion door knocker catches your eye even from the street. Step up onto this classic Charleston porch as if you were stepping right out of the city. As you look down the brick driveway located to the right of the home you will spot the white Circular archway that will lead you into this private backyard, a hidden gem among the hustle and bustle of the Peninsula.
While still on the porch, take the second door into the bright sitting room with its unique decor and a beautiful brightly decorated half bath. To the left find the living room with its Smart TV...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough! Nestled in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this charming neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, quaint eateries, and picturesque streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless charm of Charleston as you explore our neighborhood's cozy restaurants and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a delightful blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an unforgettable vacation. Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's renowned culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await. Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and explore a plethora of charming shops, from antique treasures to stylish boutiques. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing restaurants that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive. In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture. Experience the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Important Information & Key Features:
- • Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- • Locally Packaged Coffee for Your Enjoyment
- • Essential Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- • Hotel-Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- • Convenient Dish and Laundry Detergents
- • Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- • Four Bath Towels per Bed, All Professionally Laundered Linens
- • Basic Cooking Essentials and Well-Equipped Kitchenware
- Enhance your comfort with airbeds, available upon request. Please notify management at least 24 hours before your check-in time.
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations:
- Bring your furry friend! One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an extra pet fee of $200. The fee is waived for certified service dogs with proper paperwork. Inquire before bringing more than one pet.
- Evacuation Policy:
- In case of a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County during your stay, enjoy peace of mind with a 100% refund of all deposits, payments, and/or monies paid within 72 hours. No further liability with respect to the Reservation.
- House Rules:
- • No Smoking Allowed; minimum $250 fine for in-room smoke damages
- • Smoking permitted only outside, maintaining a distance of at least 10 feet from doors
- • Firearms strictly prohibited; any left behind will be turned over to local police
- Legal Short Term Rental:
- Compliance with all legal requirements. Respect quiet hours (10 pm-8 am) to avoid fines. Guests are responsible for following The City of Charleston Ordinance rules under Section 156.340.
- Extended Stays:
- Stays of 10 days or more may be subject to an additional cleaning fee at the host's discretion.
- Alteration Policy:
- Changes or cancellations within 60 days of arrival will not be approved.
- Event Decorations:
- Use painters tape for event decorations to avoid damages. Damages due to tape removal or decorations will incur a $500 repainting fee.
- Laundry Etiquette:
- Utilize the washer and dryer if available to freshen linens. Limited supplies require off-site washing between stays. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
- A Note on Partying:
- This is not a party house! Embrace tranquility during your stay. Book now for an unforgettable experience in Mount Pleasant!