Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Experience the lake life from a different point of view at this lakefront float house! Theres plenty of space to stretch out comfortably and enjoy a vacation like no other. Snuggle up on the sofa with a warm cup of coffee in hand and admire the views of the lake and marina. Feeling hungry The kitchen is well equipped with all the appliances needed to whip up tasty meals and snacks on the go. Theres even a countertop dishwasher to make lake life easier. There is also a small combo washerdryer that will be great for rinsing and spinning swimming gear. However, for larger loads, there is a laundry up by the restaurant. Both bedrooms are separated by a convenient living area with two armchairs and a flatscreen TV no cable. The full bathroom available has a standalone shower.
With this location, all you have to do is step out your door, and youll be in the water. You can visit the nearby Bayview Marina to dock your boat for a fee....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- HOUSEBOATFLOATING HOME LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND
- This HouseboatFloating Home Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver this Waiver
- is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement
- Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement
- Property. In consideration for the right to use the Property, Renter agrees to inform
- all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the
- terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the
- Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT RULES
- The Property is a houseboatfloating home. Because it is a boat rather than a structure
- built on land, the nature of this unique Property may present certain hazards.
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that the Property is a boat, which is floating on a
- body of water that there is no wall or other solid physical barrier between the boat and
- the water and that bodies of water are inherently dangerous with risk of BODILY
- INJURY AND DEATH including but not limited to drowning and hypothermia.
- Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks
- of injury and death. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY
- ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE
- CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. An adult should
- supervise children under the age of 12, and any older Occupants who are incapable of
- understanding the threat posed by surrounding water, at all times when these
- individuals are accessing the Property or are present on the deck or other exterior
- Renter and Occupants further acknowledge that boats are not static objects and may be
- subject to movement due to to wave action, wakes, tides or other water level
- fluctuations, and other forces of water or weather. This movement may cause unstable
- footing, sometimes without warning, and may produce seasickness in susceptible
- Renter and Occupants may not move the Property from its dock or moorage area.
- Renter and Occupants further agree to comply with all rules of conduct and to follow
- instructions for operating boat systems posted at the Property, as well as to comply
- with any rules of the marina where the Property is located if applicable.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT
- AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT,
- SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND
- EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES,
- DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THEIR
- OCCUPANCY OF THE PROPERTY TO THE EXTENT SUCH LOSSES STEM IN
- ANY WAY FROM THE NATURE OF THE PROPERTY AS A BOAT OR
- FLOATING STRUCTURE LOCATED ON A BODY OF WATER.