Boho Paradiso (Suite B) - Only 2 Blocks from the Beach!
As you step inside this beautifully renovated bungalow, you will be welcomed with a vibrant bohemia design making it the perfect beach escape for groups of 2-4 guests. The living space offers comfortable seating for four people and has a flat-screen Roku powered TV. Adjacent to the living space is a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and basic kitchenware as well as a dining table that seats four. Down the hallway, you will find two bedrooms both with QUEEN beds. In the hallway, you will also find one full bathroom with beautiful tiling. Through the back of the house, there is shaded outdoor seating under an oak tree so you can even enjoy it in the summer months. Situated just two blocks from the beach and three blocks from Center Street, you will have access to everything you may need within walking distance.
Guests will have access to the entire space along with all...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Welcome to Folly Beach! Situated just 15 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is lined with six miles of white sandy beach on one side and the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway on the other. This vibrant yet laid back beach town is renowned for its stellar surf, endless beach, and breathtaking sunsets. Spend your days soaking up southern sunshine and your evenings hitting Folly's most popular restaurants and bars; LowLife, Jack of Cups, and Taco Boy to name but a few. If you enjoy cooking at your home away from home, pick up fresh local fish and shrimp at Crosby’s or stop by Bert’s Market (open 24/7) for spirits, snacks or ice cream any time of day or night. View some of the Low Country’s best wildlife at Folly’s County Park on the West end of the island or the iconic Morris Island Lighthouse on the East end of the island. Once you're on Folly, there is no need to get back in your car as golf carts and bikes are the favorite modes of transportation for many. With fishing, boating, biking, surfing, and paddle boarding too, there is truly something for everyone on Folly Beach. Embodying a casual, eclectic vibe enjoyed by residents and visitors alike, Folly Beach is not just a destination, but a way of life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
- Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF FOLLY!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Starter Pack- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Starter Pack- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Folly's Ordinance rules.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!
- License Number: LIC-1-21-239913