- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The interior of the home offers a relaxed yet fresh take on traditional coastal design, while still being fun and family-friendly. Vibrant colors are balanced by classic neutrals that create an inviting space both inside and out. This 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath home sleeps 12 guests and has a private, in-ground pool complete with outdoor shower-- making it the perfect place to relax with family and friends.
On the 1st floor, you will find the light-filled great room with vaulted ceiling and an open floor plan overlooking the water. The well-equipped, spacious and beautifully designed kitchen has top of the line appliances, quartz countertops, brass fixtures, and an island that seats 5. Adjacent to the kitchen, the dining area has seating for 8 and opens up to the expansive wrap-around porch, which includes both a screened section and an open/unscreened section with a grill. The screened porch area accommodates...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Folly Beach! Only 15 minutes away from historic downtown Charleston, Folly Beach beckons with its six miles of pristine white sandy beach, flanked by the stunning Intracoastal Waterway on one side. This lively yet laid-back beach town is celebrated for its exceptional surf, expansive beaches, and awe-inspiring sunsets. Make the most of your days basking in the Southern sunshine and your evenings exploring Folly's popular restaurants and bars, including LowLife, Jack of Cups, Taco Boy, and Wiki Wiki Sandbar. If you prefer preparing meals at your home away from home, Crosby’s offers fresh local fish and shrimp, or visit Bert’s Market, open 24/7, for spirits, snacks, or ice cream any time of day or night. Explore the natural beauty of the Low Country at Folly’s County Park on the west end of the island or gaze upon the iconic Morris Island Lighthouse on the east end. Once on Folly, there's no need to hop back in your car; instead, opt for golf carts and bikes, the favored modes of transportation. Fishing, boating, biking, surfing, and paddleboarding await, ensuring there's something for everyone on Folly Beach. Capturing a casual and eclectic vibe cherished by both residents and visitors, Folly Beach isn't just a destination; it's a way of life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *Pet fee: Our home is pet friendly. We have a $200 per pet fee. We limit to 2 dogs in the home and we have a very strict no cat policy. Only dogs are allowed at the home. Please be sure to add the dog to your guest count when booking and reach out for permission to bring the second dog before booking.
- *Evacuation Policy: Get a full refund within 72 hours in case of a MANDATORY evacuation in Charleston County
- *No parties
- *No Smoking inside (guests can smoke outside)
- *No firearms
- *Abide to quiet hours outside (10 pm - 8am)
- *Only decorate with painters tape (guest will be liable for any damage caused by decorations)