Exclusive Idyllic Villa near the International Circuit
The villa is located in the Mugello area, amongst olive groves and woods, near Borgo San Lorenzo and the Mugello International Circuit.
It is surrounded by a private garden (8000 sqm) with lawn, barbecue and gazebo with dining table, ideal for enjoying alfresco lunches and dinners, nestled in the Tuscan countryside.
At guests’ disposal also a private parking and a beautiful pool (10 x 4 m), equipped with deck chairs and sun loungers, and open from mid-May to mid-September.
Spread over 2 floors, the villa can accommodate up to 14 people for a total of 7 bedrooms and 7 ensuite bathrooms.
Internet Wi-Fi is available. The villa is not air conditioned, however it is located in a naturally cool and ventilated area.
The owner lives in an apartment placed on the front side of the villa. The owner will be happy to provide any help you need and, even if she...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Pets are not allowed.
- Included in the price: Final cleaning; midweek linen change for stays longer than 7 nights; utilities (water, gas, electricity except heating); Internet Wi-fi.
- Excluded from the price: Heating during winter months (€150.00 per week). Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 500,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.