2001 Points of Views * 2 Min Walk to Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Relax and Experience Refreshing Points of Views
The Outer Banks is more than a vacation destination, it’s a state of mind that allows you the chance to get away from it all. At Points of View, nestled in the lush bayberry and live oaks, you truly feel the beauty that our fragile barrier islands represent. Centered in the exclusive Sanderling Development of Duck, this outstanding home features some of the finest panoramic views available. Take advantage of the natural light and bright, nautical atmosphere to create the perfect Outer Banks vacation that you and your family will remember for a lifetime.
When you enter on the middle level of this gorgeous home in Duck, you’ll be greeted by brilliant, bright walls reminding you to enjoy your vacation because this is a time of peace and relaxation. This floor holds three spacious bedrooms for everyone in your family group to get snuggled in and comfortable. Relax in the King...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.