Bay Point Hillside 16B
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
You’ll never want to leave this ideally located Montana condo with great shared amenities, including a swimming pool, a hot tub, and a sauna!
Whitefish Lake is just half a block away, offering easy access to fishing, swimming, and boating. There’s 600 feet of private beach, and if you’re bringing a boat along, boat slips are available for small HOA and registration fees. Heading into town is easy from here it’s less than two miles to the shops and restaurants.
A gas fireplace warms the air as you unwind to a cable marathon on return emails over the free WiFi. The cheery, open kitchen has everything you need to make excellent meals for your party, including a dishwasher. Eat inside at the dining table or head outside to the deck, where you’ll find a grill and patio furniture.
Six guests will have a blast at this condo. The bedroom downstairs has two queen beds, and there is a king in the bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 2904 WSTR1800093
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Vacation Rentals of Montana LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- Supplemental Indemnification. Your indemnification obligations under the Agreement also extend to Bay Point Owners Association, including its officers and employees, which you agree to hold harmless and indemnify for all claims for property damage, personal injury, or monetary loss resulting from your actions or omissions, and the actions or omissions of other Occupants, during your stay.
- The minimum age for all Property Manager homes in Montana is 18.