Island Inn - 44G
Wishing for a cozy place to stay on your next trip to Martha’s Vineyard? Look no further than this deluxe two-level townhouse, featuring a shared pool, tennis courts, and a convenient location close to the beach!
At The Island Inn, you’ll have access to shared amenities like a charcoal grilling area and room to spread out in the sun on lounge chairs. Golfers will love playing the fairways at the neighboring golf course while beachcombers will find sand and waves a half-mile away.
This two-story townhouse is great for families, with two bedrooms, a loft, multiple flatscreen cable TVs, free WiFi, and a fully equipped kitchen for cooking delicious meals. Freshen up with a dip in the shared pool and take care of any laundry using the shared washers/dryers. The second bedroom is a cozy loft space, semi-open to the staircase and level below.
Your next New England vacation will be one to remember when...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: C0006352960
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- 1. CHECKOUT: As a courtesy to arriving guests, please adhere to our 10 AM checkout time. Guests who have not vacated their unit by 1 PM of their departure date will be charged for an extra night.
- 2. QUIET HOURS: As a courtesy to all of our guests, please abide by our quiet hours from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- 3. SMOKING: Smoking is permitted on the property ONLY in designated smoking areas (see property map for locations). Guests are not permitted to smoke in units. Smoking inside of a unit will result in a $500 fee, and smoking in non-permitted areas on the property will result in a $100 fee.
- 4. HOUSEKEEPING: We offer guests whose stay exceeds 3 days mid-stay housekeeping services, available on weekdays, including trash removal, the making of beds, and the replacement of towels and washcloths. We will schedule a cleaning at the time of check-in. We also ask that you vacate the property during the scheduled cleaning time.
- 5. PETS: Pets are limited to dogs only with a two-dog maximum in our dog-friendly units. In cases of excessive barking, guests must immediately return to the Inn to calm their dog. Dogs MUST always be kept under control and on a leash when on the property. Dogs are NOT permitted in the swimming pool area or in the flower beds. Please clean up after your dog. Trash barrels and pick-up stations, with bags for your convenience, are located throughout the property. Martha’s Vineyard has a large SKUNK population and the grounds of the Island Inn are no exception. Please be cautious walking your pet after dark when skunks are most active. There will be a $500 fee charged to the registered guest if any dog(s) or other pets are found in rooms not designated as dog-friendly.
- 6. PARKING: Parking is permitted on the property in designated areas (see property map). Vacasa LLC/Island Inn is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to your vehicle. Visitors of guests are not permitted to park on the property after 10 PM. Parking Passes will be issued at the Front Office upon check-in. Please display your pass in your car window when parked on the property.
- 7. OTHER: Guests are liable for any damage to the property subject to our damage policies. The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed on your reservation. The responsible renter must be at least 21 years of age. All guests shall not engage in illegal activity. Tents or other structures may not be erected without permission. The guest laundry room, located in the lower G-building, is open from 8 AM to 8 PM. The use of candles in units is prohibited.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.