- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Up to 10 family members or friends can stay at this lovely threestory vacation home. Ocean views, a private hot tub, WiFi, and more spoil guests and make this a wonderful place to spend an Oregon Coast getaway.
Set atop a hill on the east side of Yachats, you’ll find the location to be perfect for experiencing everything nearby. Walk into town for forgotten items, take a stroll on the beach, and explore the great outdoors by hiking nearby trails. With views of the coastline and the Coast Mountain Range, nature’s splendor is front and center here.
The middle, main level is made up of a welldecorated living room, fully equipped kitchen, a dining room table for six, a laundry room, a full bathroom, and a comfortable bedroom with a kingsize bed.
Relax while watching a movie on the flatscreen TV in the living room after a delicious homecooked meal in the kitchen major and small appliances included. Cable,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 20222764VR
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This vacation rental agreement Agreement is by and between Property Manager, LLC
- Company, for the Owner of this vacation rental property Owner and the
- Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their
- family, invitees, and guests Renter.
- A. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and
- children as per your reservation.
- B. Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in the reservation.
- C. All guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal
- D. No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- E. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- F. Renter is liable for any damage to the property.
- G. Cancellation Policy Rental payments less a 5 processing fee are fully
- refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- H. Trip Protection If Trip Protection is purchased, you will receive a full refund for
- any nights of your reservation cancelled due to death in the family, illness, flight
- delays, flight cancellations, or road closures due to bad weather.
- I. Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of
- a 75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse.
- Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub,
- breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub
- please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub, and any
- other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- A breach of any of the above terms may result in a forfeiture of your rights regarding
- this rental property, including eviction from the premises without refund.
- INTERNET SERVICE USE AGREEMENT
- This Internet Service Use Agreement this Use Agreement is hereby incorporated,
- as UnitSpecific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Property Manager and
- Renter for rental of the Property.
- Your rental of this Property includes complimentary access to internet service the
- Internet Service which is furnished by the Owner of the Property. In
- consideration for the right to use the Internet Service, Renter, on Renters own
- behalf and on behalf of all other Occupants collectively, Guests, acknowledges
- and agrees to the terms of this Use Agreement. Renter agrees to assume full
- responsibility to notify all Occupants of the terms of this Use Agreement and to
- secure their agreement to its terms.
- Prohibited Uses of Internet Service. Occupants acknowledge that use of the
- Propertys Internet Service for criminal activity, including but not limited to
- unlawful downloads of copyrighted material, including movies, music, software, or
- other material, is prohibited and may result in fines or prosecution.
- Liquidated Damages for Prohibited Use. If Owner or Property Manager receives a claim that
- the Internet Service was used for any criminal activity or other prohibited purposes
- during the period of your stay, you authorize us to bill your credit card on file for the
- full amount of 1 a charge of up to 500 for each separate violation of this Use
- Agreement that is alleged to have occurred during the period of your stay and 2
- any fines or other charges issued by the Internet Service provider as a result of any
- violation of this Use Agreement alleged to have occurred during the period of your
- stay. You acknowledge that you and Property Manager intend that any charges billed to your
- credit card pursuant to this Use Agreement constitute compensation, and not a
- penalty. You and Property Manager acknowledge and agree that the harm caused by a violation
- of this Use Agreement would be impossible or very difficult to accurately estimate at
- the time of this contract, and that the charges listed above are a reasonable estimate
- of the anticipated or actual harm that might arise from illegal or prohibited use of
- the Internet Service that may occur during the period of your stay.
- INDEMNIFICATION. RELEASING PARTY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE
- OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED
- COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM LIABILITY,
- CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ILLEGAL
- OR PROHIBITED USE OF THE INTERNET SERVICE THAT OCCURS DURING THE
- PERIOD OF YOUR STAY.
- By clicking I Agree Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Use Agreement
- on behalf of each of the Guests.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.