This spacious well-appointed Vanderhorst Plantation home, has a sunroom, deck, and a new private pool that can be heated (for an additional fee) that allows you to enjoy the outdoors and take in the views of the lagoon behind the house.
This home has hardwood floors, granite counters and painted cabinets within a gourmet kitchen, and a master suite on the first floor. There is an extra refrigerator in the office area, the perfect place to store cold drinks for the warm weather! The home has recently been renovated with a new couch, chairs, sunroom furniture and grill. The five bedroom, five and a half bath home is just a short walk or bike ride (about 10 minutes, 700 yards) to the beach which is virtually around the corner.
This non-smoking home can accommodate up to 14 guests with one king, two queens, crib, two doubles, and 3 bunks (with twins, all in one room). With cable TV and wireless internet access,...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: RBL19-006742
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa South Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the OwnerThis Assumption of Risk and Release of All Claims (this ‚ÄúRelease‚Äù) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (‚ÄúAgreement‚Äù) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (‚ÄúProperty‚Äù), which includes a pool as part of the premises. In consideration for the right to use the pool, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, ‚ÄúOccupants‚Äù) of the terms of this Release, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Release terms.
- Renter recognizes and understands that the presence and use of a pool carries certain risks of personal injury. Renter (and Renter on behalf of Occupants) agrees to assume all such risks including any damages resulting from physical injuries, death, loss of services or consortium, loss or damage to property, or any other loss which Renter or Occupants may sustain as a result of the presence or use of the pool on the Property.
- Renter hereby, for Renter, Occupants, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, do hereby forever release, waive, and relinquish all claims they have or may have as a result of any damages resulting from physical injuries, death, loss of services or consortium, loss or damage to property, or any other loss which occurs as a result of the presence or use of the pool on the Property.
- Furthermore, Renter promises on behalf of Renter and Occupants and for all their heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, not to sue the owner of the Property or Vacasa for actions or omissions arising from or connected with the presence or use of the pool on the Property.