Luxurious Modern Home with Sauna and Hot Tub
About the Home
Welcome High Point Chalet, one of Whistler’s most luxurious vacation rental homes with the amenities in Creekside only minutes away. Enjoy a luxurious alpine escape at this 3-level magnificent property that features easy ski access in winter, spectacular mountain and ski run views, an outdoor heated pool, private hot tub, outdoor fire pit, and games and media room.
The open concept main living area features vaulted ceilings, breathtaking views through immense floor to ceiling windows, a wood-burning fireplace and flat-screen TV. The ultra-modern gourmet kitchen features Caesarstone counters, stainless steel appliances, a gas range. The beautiful wood breakfast bar seats 4 comfortably and is the perfect spot for entertaining friends and family alike. The formal spacious dining area seats 10 comfortably. For all your entertainment needs, the lower level of the home features a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.