Upgraded Spacious Townhome with Sweeping Mountain Views
About the Home
Painted Cliff offers mountainside accommodation on the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain. These popular townhomes are a short walk from ski-in/ski-out access to Merlin’s Run (Green Line) and are only minutes away from the new Blackcomb Gondola and Blackcomb Day Lodge. Painted Cliff 11 is an upgraded and spacious townhome with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and features an open concept floor plan, vaulted ceilings, sweeping mountain views. The ski in ski out access is only a 2-minute walk along the flat complex driveway.
Painted Cliff #11 is a fully renovated three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhome over two levels. Guests enter on the lower level into a private hallway leading to a small mudroom with a bench and ski rack for equipment storage. The open plan living area features vaulted ceilings with a large sectional couch, stone fireplace and 42" flat-screen TV.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.