Upstairs Condo with Easy Walking to All Downtown
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or place to stay on business, our houses for rent in Paso Robles fit just the bill. This home has all the convenience of being in downtown, without the hustle and bustle of city life. Come and relax as you tour the famous wine country of Paso Robles, or simply enjoy the many events held annually in the area. Just three blocks away from downtown, you will have historic Paso Robles at your fingertips. This home is a quaint little upstairs unit built in 2010. Located in the Historic Vine Street district of Paso Robles that is alive with history, just a brief walk down the street will expose you to many historic structures from the early days. It sits behind and was built on the same property as this historic victorian house that was built in 1889. The loft is a short walk to the down town of Paso Robles where you can enjoy the dining, entertainment and unique shopping boutiques, or just a quiet...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.