You’ll find ease and tranquility at this beautifully positioned Sea Ranch home, a retreat of calm and comfort in a lush grove of coastal redwoods. Built by the owner from the ground up, this tri-level home is entered from the ground level and is full of thoughtful touches such as radiant floor heating throughout. The jetted master bathtub looks out over the forest and the outdoor deck is the perfect place to lounge, grill, and dine among the trees. Enjoy community access to heated pools, tennis courts, saunas, and some of the loveliest trails and beaches on the Northern California Coast, and come home each evening to relax in the beauty of the forest.
This home sits on the east side of California Highway 1, less than a mile from Black Point Beach and the incredible Bluff Trail that traces the ocean shoreline. The Moonraker Recreation Center, with its outdoor heated pool, saunas, and tennis/pickleball court, is just across...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: 3885N
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- Sea Ranch regulations are designed to ensure that all owners and visitors can enjoy the Sea Ranch Community and unique coastal environment. Violations of The Sea Ranch Association (TSRA) Rules are addressed by Sea Ranch¬†Security (707-785-2701) or law enforcement and may result in a written warning(s) and/or fines ranging from $100-$500 per violation.¬†Renters¬†are responsible¬†for any violations incurred during their stay.
- Noise Disturbances:
- The Sea Ranch Quiet Hours are between 9 PM and 7 AM, every day. Always, and¬†especially during Quiet Hours, please conduct your indoor and outdoor¬†activities in a prudent and respectful manner that will not be disturbing¬†to your neighbors.
- Control of Dogs:
- To protect wildlife and avoid nuisances, all dogs must be under owner control at all times and leashed when on the roads, trails and other property owned by The Sea Ranch. Please minimize barking or howling and always clean up after your dog. Dogs found loose will be held in a TSRA kennel pending owners‚Äô¬†retrieval and payment of a fee. Additional daily boarding fees may be applicable.
- Illegal Parking:
- Cars parked on TSRA roads or parking lots without a current TSRA parking¬†sticker/hang tag are considered in violation of TSRA rules.
- Drone Operation:
- The entirety of The Sea Ranch is a No-Drone Zone, including private lots¬†and yards. Please leave your drones at home.
- Smoking and Secondhand Smoke:
- As a matter of fire safety and public health, smoking of any material by any means is prohibited on all TSRA-owned property, including common areas,¬†trails, and facilities. At private homes, please take care not to allow¬†secondhand smoke, vapor or odor to disturb others on neighboring properties¬†or commons.
- Evening Light Pollution:
- The Sea Ranch prizes and protects its evening dark skies. Excessive nighttime lighting can become a nuisance. To reduce transmission of inside¬†light (including light from television and computer screens) to the¬†outside, please consider shielding light sources and/or closing blinds,¬†shades or curtains as appropriate. Turn off exterior lighting when not¬†using the illuminated area.
- Traffic Violations:
- Traffic violations include, but are not limited to,¬†speeding, failure to stop at stop signs, driving without a license and¬†driving an unregistered vehicle.
- See Rules 6.3 and 6.6.07; Rules 3.2.04 and¬†6.6.04; Rule 6.6.05, and Rule 6.6.06 of The Sea Ranch Association.