Baskins Creek 201
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Experience the allseasons beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains at Baskins Creek 201, a luxe, mountainstyle condo within easy walking distance of downtown Gatlinburg! Enjoy such thoughtful amenities as a private balcony, a seasonal gas fireplace with a stone hearth, new lounging leather sofas, allnew Smart TVs, a jetted bathtub to soothe your tired legs after a day of hiking, a shared, seasonal pool and hot tub, and a fitness room. This vacation rental also offers a wellequipped, full kitchen with granite countertops and allnew appliances including an air fryer and Keurig, to make it easy to prepare all your favorite recipes.
Nearby Services and Dining Options Cafe within 1 mile. Casual dining within 1 mile. Dinein restaurant within 1 mile. Gas station within 3 miles. Supermarket within 3 miles.
Places to Visit During Your StayAttractionDistance From HomeRipley’s Aquarium of the Smokies0.5 Miles Sugarlands Visitor...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 2062
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Tennessee LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.