Sit outside on your waterfront deck and soak up the scenery at this family-friendly retreat right on the beach outside of Blaine. This beautifully renovated home boasts a private dock and over 100 feet of water frontage overlooking Drayton Harbor and White Rock, British Columbia. Host cookouts with your loved ones on the furnished deck, where you’ll find an outdoor dining area and a gas grill, or retreat indoors to enjoy the well-equipped kitchen and the cozy electric fireplace.
With a central location between the town of Blaine and Birch Bay, this home offers both tourists and outdoor lovers plenty to do. Between the months of May and October, you can access the house by boat and park at the dock out front. Head to the Birch Bay Waterslides for some all-ages fun (just over two miles away), or explore the hiking trails, picnic spots, and shoreline at Birch Bay State Park (five miles south). You’ll also...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- SHORELINE ACCESS LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Shoreline Access Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (“Property”). In consideration for the right to use the Property, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- A. Recreational Amenities
- The Property may allow guest access to a shoreline.
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, the shoreline area may not safely usable at the time of your stay.
- Access to Shoreline
- ACCESS TO THE SHORELINE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the shoreline area can be dangerous, and that swimming, wading and boating are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH (including but not limited to drowning and hypothermia). Use of the shoreline area and swimming or wading in the water may be hazardous due to water temperature and the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of or access to the shoreline and swimming, wading or boating. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when near the shoreline or in the water.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO THE SHORELINE OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.