Enjoy elevated water views of the open ocean, Linekin Bay, and two lighthouses from this classic, Ocean Point cottage. The ocean views cannot be beat as you enjoy them straight from the large, open living room. The wood-burning fireplace will keep you warm on those cooler nights and you’ll still able to hear the sound of the crashing waves while you play board games or read one of the provided books. There is also a full kitchen for easy meal preparation, a furnished patio with a gas grill, and plenty of space for dining and relaxing both indoors and outdoors.
Located right on the water you may never want to leave the gorgeous vistas this home has to offer, but if you venture out, you’ll find the Ocean Point Preserve just a half-mile away, and the Carriage House Restaurant about two miles from your rental. The center of town is located less than four miles away where you’ll find plenty of shops,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- HAZARDOUS CONDITION LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND??WAIVER
- This Hazardous Condition Liability Acknowledgment and??Waiver??("Waiver") is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement ("Agreement") for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement ("Property"). Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, "Occupants") of the terms of this??Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the??Waiverterms.
- The Property is located within close proximity to a steep rock face or cliff (the "Cliff").??The Cliff is inherently dangerous due to the sharp drop off and potential instability of the ground. Because of the dangers it poses, the Cliff and adjacent areas should be avoided.??Falls or ground collapse may occur without warning, and could result in property damage, personal injury, and/or death.??You agree not to climb on the Cliff and to comply with all posted signs and rules relating to the Cliff. Young children and other Occupants who may be incapable of understanding the dangers posed by the Cliff must be supervised at all times. Renter agrees to assume full responsibility to warn Occupants about these dangers and to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid loss or injury.
- RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IF RENTER OR OCCUPANTS APPROACH THE CLIFF, THEY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY??WAIVE??ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, "Released Parties") FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ACCESS OR PROXIMITY TO THE CLIFF. ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS??? FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESS OR PROXIMITY TO THE CLIFF, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PROXIMITY TO THE CLIFF.??
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.