Yakima Riverfront Cabin
If you enjoy the outdoors, then here is the place to turn off the phones, unplug the computer, and unwind! This two-level cabin has plenty of space and all the amenities you need during your stay. With plenty of games, movies, books, and a bumper pool table, there is plenty of fun to be had. Outside, there are front and back decks with outdoor furniture and a BBQ for outdoor dining. Unwind in the living room area and chat with your group about your next adventures while enjoying the warmth from the wood-burning fireplace. The floor-to-ceiling windows will let you admire the forest views.
The Yakima River is 300 feet away from the cabin, across the small footbridge, and down a wooded path. Wading, sitting, or floating in the river is wonderful on a hot summer day! There is a set of four chairs and a table down by the river for you to enjoy, or bring tubes and rafts if you want to float. Fishing is also...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- SMOKE DETECTION DEVICE, LEAD BASED PAINT AND WATER HEATER
- It is the responsibility of Guest to maintain all smoke detection devices, including
- replacement of any batteries, during the term of this Agreement. Guest shall not tamper
- with, remove batteries, or otherwise disable any smoke detection devices. Any Guest failing
- to comply can be fined up to $200.00 in accordance with RCW 43.44.110/WAC 212.10.050.
- Pursuant to RCW 19.27, the State of Washington requires that upon occupancy, the
- temperature control in an accessible domestic hot-water heater within a rental dwelling be
- set not higher than 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Guest shall test the hot water and acknowledge
- that Guest does not believe it to be set higher than 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- STORAGE AND PARKING
- Guest recognizes that storage of any personal property or vehicles at the Vacation Home is
- at his/her own risk. Guest acknowledges that all locks or security systems may potentially
- be breached and that no warranty or representation is made regarding the efficacy of such
- systems. Guest hereby recognizes that Owner is not liable for claims for damages arising out
- of the loss or damage to goods in storage for whatever reason outside Owner???s control.
- OWNER CLOSETS
- Guest agrees not to access the "owner" closets, even if unlocked, which contain
- cleaning supplies and personal property of Owner. If those areas are broken into or
- items are removed, Guest will be liable for all such damage.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.