This beautiful lakeside home has two kitchens and two dining areas perfect for groups that want to come together yet desire their own space on vacation. This home has a game room with a pool table (not regulation size) and a sleeper sofa. There are peaceful views and deep water, perfect for floating and swimming at the waterfront. Enjoy the firepit and private dock to tie your water toys.
Located on Lake Anna’s private side, this home is next to Dike Two making it the perfect place to sit on the dock and watch the Fireworks on July 4th. A private community boat launch is available upon request (there is a dock to tie up to at the house).
Things to know:
All drivers of a motorized watercraft must have a Virginia Boater Safety License
All fishing will require a Virginia Fishing License
This property is managed by Vacasa Virginia LLC.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Virginia LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner. The registered guest must be at least 25 years of age with proper identification to check in to the unit. The individual making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation. If the individual on the reservation is under the age of 25, the individual and guests will not be allowed to check in and no refund will be issued. No parties are to be allowed on the property at any time.