This charming one-level house is on a deep-water cove with views that go on for miles! Enjoy the updated kitchen with all new appliances for 2021 with the many extras, including granite countertops, tiled backsplash, a gas fireplace, and screened porch. You’ll have a natural wooded lot and a lakefront location - deep water (20 feet) at the dock. Light up a fire in the firepit and enjoy the stars. There’s an impressive boathouse swim ladder, upper sun deck, new gazebo, storage, reclining lounge chairs, and a mini-fridge. Spend your evenings having diner on the back porch with a sunning area and an outdoor shower. Canoe, kayaks, paddle board, water toys, and life jackets are supplied for your enjoyment.
This home is located on the public side of Lake Anna.
Things to know:
Sonos Sound System
Full kitchen with a dishwasher...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 28 years of age to book. Guests under 28 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Virginia LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner. The registered guest must be at least 28 years of age with proper identification to check in to the unit. The individual making the reservation must be 28 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation. If the individual on the reservation is under the age of 28, the individual and guests will not be allowed to check in and no refund will be issued. No parties are to be allowed on the property at any time.