- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This majestic home, Sandcastles, is fully equipped with three bedrooms on the main floor with vaulted ceilings and large sliding glass doors that open to a spacious lanai. Enjoy soaking in the hot tub and experience tropical breezes and the soothing sounds of the sea. Fully equipped, the kitchen is stocked with all the cooking utensils you may need to prepare a Hawaiian meal. A BBQ grill, downstairs lanai area, gated, beach gear, and so much more await you at Sandcastles. A spacious living room has a large flatscreen TV, free WiFi, a stereo system, and more. The extralarge, beautifully landscaped yard makes for a great place to sprawl out, take leisurely strolls, or host an event. Aliomanu Beach is conveniently located on the East Shore of Kauai in Anahola.
If you would like to host an event or wedding, please note that an additional fee of 4,000 tax will apply nonrefundable. There is an additional refundable deposit of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID TVNCU 1305
- Tax ID GE078506598401
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- This fee does not apply to stays of 28 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager Vacation Rentals of Hawaii LLC.
- Please note this Vacation Home is located on Tsunami Evacuation Zone
- FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBORS
- Although we may have posted similar information elsewhere in your accommodation. You are staying in a residential neighborhood. We want your visit to be safe and enjoyable for both you and your neighbors.
- Be good neighbors
- Keep noise to a minimum, especially before 800 am and after 900 pm. Chances are your neighbors have to get up and go to work the next day, so please be considerate.
- Turn off outdoor lights at night whenever possible. We enjoy our dark nights when the stars are bright and beautiful. And, of equal importance, some of our wildlife can become disoriented at night if lights are too bright.
- We have a nonsmoking ordinance in Hawaii. There is no smoking within 20 feet of all public buildings. Some of our homes and condominiums also have a smoking ban. Please check your house rules.
- Whenever possible, please recycle. Many of our rental accommodations include recycling containers. If none are available, all of our transfer stations offer recycling. As in other communities, our landfill is stressed to the limit. Anything you can do to help will be appreciated for generations to come.
- Beach Safety Be mindful of the surf. Our shorelines face thousands of miles of open ocean. Northern winter storms and southern summer storms can bring us extremely dangerous surf conditions. You can check ocean conditions at www.KauaiExplorer.comoceanreport . There are lifeguards at Haena Beach Park, Hanalei Pavilion, Lydgate, Kealia, Poipu Beach Park, Salt Pond and Kekaha.
- 911 In case of fire or medical emergency, call 911. The address and phone number of your accommodation has been posted on the inside of the front door, along with the NonConforming Use Certificate or vacation rental Registration Number. For nonemergency assistance, please call 2411711. This will connect you to Police Dispatch. The phone number for Wilcox Hospital in Lihue is 2451100.
- Weather We do experience flash flooding during periods of heavy rain. If you must drive during this kind of weather, drive with extreme caution. Flash floods can cause the road out of Hanalei to close for undetermined periods of time. For uptodate Traffic and Weather information, please call 2411725.
- Disaster Emergencies On the first workday of each month at 1145 am, our Civil Defense sirens are tested. However, if you hear these sirens at any other time, please tune to AM radio station KQNG KONG at AM 570 for up to the minute reports and directions. You can also check the front of the Kauai phone book for emergency, disaster, evacuation and shelter information.
- Security Be cautious with your personal belongings. Its always best to lock up your valuables. Lock your doors and windows when you leave the property.
- Island driving etiquette
- Please honor the posted speed limits. Frequently check your rearview mirror. If there are more than 4 or 5 cars stacking up behind you, pull completely off the side of the road and let them pass you. This can also be helpful when driving at night as our dark roads can be confusing. The cars following you likely know where they are going and can help light the way for you.
- If you are lost, remember that this is a small island and you cant get really lost. Keep driving until you find a safe place to pull over and turn around. If you can head downhill, youll get the ocean within a few miles. Never make a Uturn on the highway.
- When navigating the onelane bridges, cross the bridges caravan style. Its usually appropriate for 5 or 6 cars to cross at a time. A simple rule of thumb is drain the lane if you arrive late wait.
- When parking at the beaches, parks or even within the property youve rented, be sure to park fully off the street, in assigned or clearly marked parking spaces. e. If you want to stop and enjoy the scenery, please pull completely off to the side off the road. Most of all, enjoy your visit to our beautiful island!
- HOT TUB LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Hot Tub Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated, as UnitSpecific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Property Manager and Renter for rental of the Property.
- Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms and take all necessary preventative measures to avoid the risk of loss or injury.
- The Property amenities may include a hot tub the Hot Tub. There are significant hazards associated with the use of the Hot Tub.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POTENTIAL HAZARDS
- Occupants acknowledge that hot tub use is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to, rash, infection, disease, burns, electrocution, chemical irritation, heat exhaustion, evisceration, entrapment, or drowning and DEATH. OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the Hot Tub.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly advises against the use of hot tubs during pregnancy. Studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects in babies of women who had an increased body temperature during their pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy, or similar afflictions should not enter the Hot Tub without first consulting their physician. No one should use a hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who is taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness, should consult a physician prior to using the Hot Tub. The hot tub must be kept at a temperature of less than 104 degrees Fahrenheit 40 degrees Celsius for personal safety.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENTER AND OCCUPANTS USE THE HOT TUB AT THEIR OWN RISK. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE HOT TUB. ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE HOT TUB, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE HOT TUB.
- Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Renters party.