Moose Hill 59
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Make your Montana vacation special in this spacious private residence featuring a hot tub, private garage, tons of closet space, and a gourmet kitchen in the ideal Downtown Meadows location. You’ll be in close proximity to world-class skiing, an award-winning golf course, ranch-to-table dining, and unique shopping - all nestled in the quintessential town of Big Sky.
Visit year round as you can hike and mountain bike on all levels of beautiful trails, fly fish and whitewater raft in the nearby Gallatin-Custer National Forest during the warmer months and of course, Big Sky Resort for skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, or dog sledding during the winter months.
Big Sky Ski Resort is seven miles away, and you can walk to the Town Center for shopping, dining, and drinks. Do some hiking, mountain biking, or disc golfing in the summer. In the winter, when you’re not on the mountain, do some cross-country skiing,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID 7233
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Montana LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.