Saddle Ridge G4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
No matter what time of year you plan your visit to this true skiinskiout Big Sky townhome, you’ll have plenty of fun to dive into! Offering guests access to a variety of outdoor activities, a private hot tub, and a prime slopeside location, your alpine adventures will always be close at hand.
Set right in the heart of the Saddle Ridge community, you’ll have the freshly powdered slopes right in your backyard. It’s only 45 minutes from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park, and of course, you’ll have great hiking close by as well.
Cuddle up by the gas fireplace while you enjoy the cable or make a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. You’ll also have a DVD player and free WiFi. With community golf and community tennis courts just a couple of miles away, there’s no shortage of things to do.
Book your Big Sky adventure today!
This property is managed by Terah M. Young of Property Manager...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs, weighing 100lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 7230
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Montana LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.