Big Horn 65
Surround yourself with outdoor adventure and local hot spots when you reserve your next vacation to this ski-in/ski-out Big Horn townhome. Offering a central location close to all of the slopeside action, your stay promises to be stress-free!
Nestled right in the Big Sky Mountain community, a short walk from Lake Levinsky, you’ll be able to hit the fresh powder on the Bear Back downhill run right outside your front door. A quick walk to shops and restaurants, this home makes it easy to enjoy all of the attractions.
After a long day skiing, hiking, or exploring the area you can enjoy the amenities inside the home like a private washer/dryer, cable, DVD player, gas fireplace, deck, and free WiFi.
Don’t let this Montana townhome pass you by - book your next vacation today!
This property is managed by Patrice Tompkins of Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Montana LLC, license #RRE-RPM-LIC-78933....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 10922
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Montana LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.