Rivers Bend B19
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind and treat yourself to the beauty of the trees when you book your next family-friendly vacation to this McCall home. Featuring access to a shared pool, tennis courts, and even a master jetted bathtub, guests can unwind in style.
Located just a short walk from the shores of Payette Lake and within a short drive to restaurants and local attractions, this home puts you right in the heart of the action. Rent a kayak to paddle out on the lake, or set out on a boat to explore the deeper water and cast a fishing line. In the winter, you’ll be only 17 miles from the snow-filled fun at Brundage Mountain Idaho Ski Resort.
Start the day with a game of tennis, then hit the pool to do a few laps to unwind. Kick off your shoes after returning from a hike and lounge on the soft couch while you check out what’s on cable or watch a DVD. Catch up with a good book by the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 877
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- RENTAL RULES FOR RIVERS BEND CONDOS
- The Directors of Rivers Bend Homeowners Association established rules In 2012 to provide
- clear direction to the owners who rent their units. The new Board of Directors hopes that the
- summer is peaceful for everyone. Twenty-four groups of people share the common areas, and
- units that are adjacent to rental units share common walls and floors. Establishing these rules
- has enabled an "Excellent" overall rating for your units. Many renters come back year after year
- because of the location and peaceful atmosphere. We want to discourage a party atmosphere.
- Rental Duration. A unit can be rented only one time within a seven day period. This means
- that only one rental agreement is valid within a seven day period.
- Rental Agreement. Rental agencies will use the attached Rivers Bend Renter Registration
- Form to communicate our rules with renters. Rental agencies will insure that this form is
- completed by the renters and returned to Alexia Hollopeter, at email@example.com,
- representing Rivers Bend HOA, by the rental agencies prior to occupancy of the units.
- RENTAL AGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
- ?Ģ Kathy Dunyon at Johnson and Co. 208-634-7134 (After hours call Kathy at
- 208-315-4725) and VaCasa 208-271-2673 or 503-345-9399 (after hours Suzzane at
- 208-315-1629 or Matt Taylor at 208-630-3912) are the renters' first point of contact if a question
- or problem occurs.
- ?Ģ Owners who use an Internet-based rental agency are responsible for using the rental
- agreement to get information from their tenants, emailing a copy to Alexia Hollopeter and
- communicating the rental rules.
- ?Ģ A copy of the rental rules must be displayed in a conspicuous location in the rental unit.
- Quiet hours. From 10pm to 9am including common areas, stairs, balconies, pool, and tennis
- court. General courtesy is expected at all times.
- ?Ģ Check in/out time is limited to 9 am to 10 pm.
- ?Ģ Agency housecleaning is limited to business hours 9 am to 5 pm.
- ?Ģ Pool and swimming pool hours are from 9 am to 9 pm.
- ?Ģ Security access codes for the swimming pool and tennis courts are 1,2,3 respectively.
- ?Ģ Violation of the rules will be dealt with zero tolerance and reported to the HOA, rental
- agency and owners. Failure to comply with these rules may result in fines and/ or immediate
- Smoking. This is a No Smoking facility in its entirety. This includes no smoking in all units, on
- unit decks, and all common areas, including the pool, and parking lots. Zero Tolerance.
- Parking . No recreational vehicles, boats or trailers are allowed on the property at any time.
- This includes the east side of the tennis courts along Mather Road. Vehicles in violation will be
- towed at the owner's expense. Vehicles are prohibited in the fire lane in front of the pool at any
- Guests. Rentals cannot invite additional guests to use our facilities.
- Pets. Renters may not bring pets onto the property at any time.
- Occupancy Limit. A -10, B-8, C-6.
- No Outdoor Fires Allowed .
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.