New England Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Plan for plenty of outdoor recreation in the Sierra National Forest when you book your stay at New England Cottage, a modern mountain home with 2620-square-feet of property that features a large outdoor deck with a chiminea and evergreen views, a game room for all ages fun, an open living area for entertaining, and much more.
Families and groups of up to eight guests will love the options afforded by this home’s unbeatable location. You’ll be just two miles from Shaver Lake Village for eclectic dining and shopping, four miles from the Shaver Lake Marina for boat rentals and daily lake tours, and 21 miles from China Peak Mountain Resort for snow sports and summer trails.
Nestled in Ockenden Ranch, an exclusive subdivision on the south side of Shaver Lake, this three-bedroom cottage features all the modern essentials to keep everyone in your group comfortable. Enjoy three DVD-equipped flatscreen TVs, a charcoal...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 1-3 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- I certify that I am at least 25 years of age and will be occupying the property during the rental terms, and accept full responsibility for the property and its contents, my guests, and my health and behavior.This home is equipped with a water filtration system because the County of Fresno has determined that the FCWWD 41 water system has levels of asbestos above the drinking water standard. Water sample results received in June 2018 showed an average asbestos level of 126.9 MFL for the 2nd quarter, which is above the standard, or maximum contaminant level MCL, of 7 MFL. Even if a water filtration system were not present, this is not an immediate risk, however, some people who drink water containing asbestos in excess of the MCL over many years may have an increased risk of developing benign intestinal polyps. If you have other health issues concerning the consumption of this water, you may wish to consult your doctor. The County of Fresno is actively working to resolve this issue
- Please share this information with all other people who may be drinking this water during your stay.