- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located right in the heart of Key West, this tastefullyappointed, tropical sanctuary comes with a private swimming pool and an enclosed yard. This supercomfortable cottage has loads of character, and youll love the French doors to a private patio and the sunny alcove. A fully equipped kitchen boasts all the utensils and stainless steel appliances youll need to turn out tonights fivestar meal. Or fire up the gas grill outside on the furnished patio and have a family cookout and spend time soaking and splashing away in your very own private pool. Three cable TVs will keep you up on all your favorite shows and movies.
Take a stroll down to Duval Street and enjoy the many restaurants, unique shops, and yearround festivities that grace Key Wests most popular street. Visit some of the many sights of historic interest including the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum with its resident population of kitty cats, the Key West Lighthouse,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 1 dogs, weighing 30lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 25230105669
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Individual making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation. Your ID will be verified at our office when checking in. If individual on the reservation is under the age of 25, the individual and guests will not be allowed to checkin, and no refund will be issued.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- IN CONSIDERATION OF the risk of injury that exists while participating in POOL USE BY TENANT, GUESTS OF TENANT,
- FAMILIES OF TENANT AND GUESTS, AND THEIR GUESTS hereinafter the Activity and
- IN CONSIDERATION OF my desire to participate in said Activity and being given the right to participate in same
- I HEREBY, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives hereinafter collectively,
- Releasor, I or me, which terms shall also include Releasors parents or guardian if Releasor is under 18 years of age,
- knowingly and voluntarily enter into this WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or
- causes of action of any kind arising out of my participation in the Activity and
- I HEREBY release and forever discharge HOMEOWNERS, their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives,
- predecessors, successors and assigns collectively Releasees, from any physical or psychological injury that I may suffer
- as a direct result of my participation in the aforementioned Activity.
- I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTIVITY AND I AM PARTICIPATING IN THE
- ACTIVITY ENTIRELY AT MY OWN RISK. I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS
- ACTIVITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO PHYSICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY, PAIN,
- SUFFERING, ILLNESS, DISFIGUREMENT, TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT DISABILITY INCLUDING PARALYSIS,
- ECONOMIC OR EMOTIONAL LOSS, AND DEATH. I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE INJURIES OR OUTCOMES MAY
- ARISE FROM MY OWN OR OTHERS NEGLIGENCE, CONDITIONS RELATED TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE
- ACTIVITY, OR FROM CONDITIONS AT THE ACTIVITY LOCATIONS. NONETHELESS, I ASSUME ALL RELATED
- RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN TO ME, OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY.
- I FURTHER AGREE to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Releasees against any and all claims, suits or actions of any
- kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorneys
- fees and any related costs.
- I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE that Releasees are not responsible for errors, omissions, acts or failures to act of any party or
- entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Releasees. In the event that I should require medical care or
- treatment, I authorize the Homeowners to provide all emergency medical care deemed necessary,
- including but not limited to, first aid, CPR, the use of AEDs, emergency medical transport, and sharing of medical information
- with medical personnel. I further agree to assume all costs involved and agree to be financially responsible for any costs
- incurred as a result of such treatment. I am aware and understand that I should carry my own health insurance.
- I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE that this Activity may involve a test of a persons physical and mental limits and may carry with
- it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. I agree not to participate in the Activity unless I am medically able
- and properly trained, and I agree to abide by the decision of the Homeowners official or agent,
- regarding my approval to participate in the Activity.
- I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY
- UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE
- Homeowners AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS,
- STAFF, VOLUNTEERS, HEIRS, REPRESENTATIVES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY
- AND ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION AND I AGREE TO VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP OR WAIVE ANY RIGHT THAT I
- OTHERWISE HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST the Homeowners FOR PERSONAL
- INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for ordinary negligence, this release is also for such
- negligence on the part of the Homeowners, its agents, and employees.
- I agree that this Release shall be governed for all purposes by Florida law, without regard to any conflict of law principles. This
- Release supersedes any and all previous oral or written promises or other agreements.
- In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities occurs as a result of my or my familys or my agents willful actions,
- neglect or recklessness, I acknowledge and agree to be held liable for any and all costs associated with any such actions of
- neglect or recklessness.
- THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY SHALL REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR THE DURATION OF MY PARTICIPATION
- IN THE ACTIVITY, DURING THIS INITIAL AND ALL SUBSEQUENT EVENTS OF PARTICIPATION.
- THIS AGREEMENT was entered into at armslength, without duress or coercion, and is to be interpreted as an agreement
- between two parties of equal bargaining strength. Both Participant and Homeowners agree that this agreement is clear and unambiguous as to its terms, and that no other evidence shall be used
- or admitted to alter or explain the terms of this agreement, but that it will be interpreted based on the language in accordance
- with the purposes for which it is entered into.
- In the event that any provision contained within this Release of Liability shall be deemed to be severable or invalid, or if any
- term, condition, phrase or portion of this agreement shall be determined to be unlawful or otherwise unenforceable, the
- remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If a court should find that any provision of this agreement to
- be invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting said provision it would become valid and enforceable, then said provision shall
- be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.