The Lodge at Little Beach
Looking for a vacation rental to accommodate your large group? The Lodge at Little Beach has you covered! Up to 18 guests will enjoy convenient home comforts, including a private washer/dryer, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, and generous outdoor spaces. A maximum of two dogs are also welcome at this home (please note an additional nightly pet fee applies).
This home is located on the south side of town and right on the Necanicum estuary, where the Neacoxie Creek, the Neawanna Creek, and the Necanicum River converge. Gearhart Ocean State Park and the Pacific Ocean are a quick half-mile walk away, and the town of Seaside is just two miles south.
The interior of this vacation rental is warm and rustic, with hand-hewn wooden beams and a stunning six-foot fireplace. The spacious living room features comfortable furniture, perfect for lounging while you read or browse the cable channels on the flatscreen TV.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- There are no drones allowed to be flown over, or controlled from this property during your stay. PARKING IS LIMITED TO 7 VEHICLES TO COMPLY WITH CITY ORDINANCE WHICH IS STRONGLY ENFORCED.
- NO RV'S, BOATS, BUSSES ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY
- CITY ORDINANCE PROHIBITS NO LOUD PARTIES/NOISE AFTER 10 PM
- THIS PROPERTY IS SURROUNDED BY FULL-TIME RESIDENTS]
- PLEASE RESPECT THE QUITE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD
- Parking for The Lodge is in the back SE corner, on property. H St. itself and the unpaved portion of the public right-a-way has very little parking. The SE corner area can accommodate up to 35 vehicles but overnight occupancy is limited to 18 persons and 7 vehicles. There is a driveway access to this area on the east side of the lodge. Also, all outside activities must end by 10 PM per City ordinance.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.