Juniper Crest 11
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Located in the Mammoth Lakes area, Juniper Crest 11 is very spacious and perfect for a large family. This townhouse has its own laundry facilities as well as a private hot tub. There is also a grill on the upper deck!
This vacation rental is located within walking distance of Little Eagle Lodge and is adjacent to some of the area’s most popular walking and biking trails. Guests can also take advantage of the onsite shuttle stop to get around to other attractions.
The main living area offers a large flatscreen TV and a warming gas fireplace. This space also has plenty of seating for the entire family and makes a wonderful spot to enjoy a fire after being outdoors on the slopes all day.
Juniper Crest 11 includes a wellequipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The decks on the main level allow guests to take their cups of coffee or glasses of wine outdoors to enjoy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID BTC 76080057
- Tax ID 76080057
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- We are pleased you have chosen Property Manager for your stay in Mammoth Lakes. While staying here please be mindful of your neighbors and Property Managers strict no party policy.
- Mammoth Lakes has a 24 hour noise ordinance with quiet hours from 1000 p.m. to 700 a.m. Please keep noise and music levels to a minimum. Violations of this ordinance can carry fines up to 2,000.00 as well as possible eviction without refund. Please note that this ordinance is strictly enforced.
- Do not exceed tenant occupancy or maximum allowable vehicle parking as posted at the home you have rented. When parking, ensure that you are not blocking access to neighboring homes or trash receptacles.
- Do not leave trash outside unless secured in the dumpster in order to protect our local wildlife and avoid associated fines. If you have questions about occupancy, parking, or garbage please call 5033459399. We hope you enjoy your stay and thank you again for choosing Property Manager.