Plan an idyllic getaway with this lovely lakefront house just east of Lincoln City. Complete with lake views and a private dock, plus plenty of space and all sorts of modern comforts, up to eight people will feel at home here.
Located on the eastern shore of Devils Lake, you’ll have easy access to any water-sport you desire, including fishing, swimming, boating, and wakeboarding. A scenic three-mile drive will put you at the north side of Lincoln City. Please park only in the four provided spaces in the driveway, as there is no on-street parking allowed.
This house feels like a modern palace, with its stone masonry and expansive lakefront yard. The owners live next door and are avid gardeners who maintain a park-like setting for you to enjoy. You’ll enjoy nearly 360-degree views of the lake, and every room in the house has lake views. Inside, the comfortable living room welcomes you with a selection of couches...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between: (1) Vacasa LLC* ("Vacasa," "we," or "us"), acting for itself and for the owner of the Property ("Owner"), and (2) the person who is the responsible renter of the Property (collectively "Renter" or "you").
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Vacasa???s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in your reservation.
- The responsible renter must be at least 21 years of age (or the specified minimum age required to rent the property, if higher). Guests under 21 years of age are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Rental payments (less the booking fee) are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- Trip Protection:
- Purchase Trip Protection to receive a full refund for any nights of your reservation cancelled due to the documented death or serious illness of any guest or immediate family member, flight delays or cancellations, or access closures due to natural disasters or inclement weather. Trip Protection is not insurance and does not replace travel insurance.
- A breach of any of the above terms may result in a forfeiture of your rights regarding this rental property, including eviction from the premises without refund.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.