- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Newly renovated with an expanded kitchen and master bath, Rainbow’s End is in a wonderful location near Black Point Beach. The home has an open floor plan, with a family roomkitchen looking across the meadow to the blue water ocean view. The large deck across the front of the home allows you to enjoy the ocean view while you relax in the hot tub or while you BBQ.
There are two bedrooms downstairs. One has has a kingsize bed and the other bedroom has a queen bed. In addition to those downstairs bedrooms there is a spacious upstairs loft, accessed by spiral staircase. The loft has two additional bedrooms each with twin beds, so six guests can stay here including one dog.
The Moonraker Recreation Center, with a heated pool, tennis, and sauna is a five minute walk away. Black Point Beach is an easy walk about five minutes also. Or, just lounge around the home and enjoy a fire, the view from the huge windows, or get...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 1 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Tax ID 1942
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- Noise Disturbances
- The Sea Ranch Quiet Hours are between 9PM and 7AM, every day. Always, andespecially during Quiet Hours, please conduct your indoor and outdooractivities in a prudent and respectful manner that will not be disturbingto your neighbors.
- Control of Dogs
- To protect wildlife and avoid nuisances, all dogs must be under owner control at all times, and leashed when on the roads, trails and other property owned by The Sea Ranch. Please minimize barking or howling and always clean up after your dog. Dogs found loose will be held in a TSRA kennel pending ownersretrieval and payment of a fee. Additional daily boarding fees may be applicable
- Illegal Parking
- Cars parked on TSRA roads or parking lots without a current TSRA parkingstickerhang tag are considered in violation of TSRA rules
- Drone Operation
- The entirety of The Sea Ranch is a NoDrone Zone, including private lotsand yards. Please leave your drones at home.
- Smoking and Secondhand Smoke
- As a matter of fire safety and public health, smoking of any material by any means in prohibited on all TSRAowned property, including common areas,trails, and facilities. At private homes, please take care not to allowsecondhand smoke, vapor or odor to disturb others on neighboring propertiesor commons.
- Evening Light Pollution
- The Sea Ranch prizes and protects its evening dark skies. Excessive nighttime lighting can become a nuisance. To reduce transmission of insidelight including light from television and computer screens to theoutside, please consider shielding light sources andor closing blinds,shades or curtains as appropriate. Turn off exterior lighting when notusing the illuminated area.
- Traffic Violations
- Traffic violations include, but are not limited to,speeding, failure to stop at stop signs, driving without a license anddriving an unregistered vehicle.
- See Rules 6.3 and 6.6.07 Rules 3.2.04 and6.6.04 Rule 6.6.05, and Rule 6.6.06 of The Sea Ranch Association.