- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Escape to the gateway of the Columbia River Gorge at this wellappointed Troutdale vacation home, where you’ll also have access to a private hot tub, a game room with a PingPong table, and several public boating docks nearby!
Wonderfully located just 16 miles east of downtown Portland, this recently built twolevel home is one mile from the gardens, restaurants, brewery, winery, and outdoor concerts at McMenamins Edgefield, and only six blocks from the shops and restaurants of historic downtown Troutdale.
With central air conditioning, WiFi, and lovely hardwood floors, The Buxton is comfortable, polished, and charming. Spend chilly winter days in the main floor living space, where you’ll find a gas fireplace, a flatscreen TV, and Netflix streaming to enjoy your favorite films and shows.
The open and spacious layout continues in the full kitchen, which offers stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS
- These Additional Rental Terms the Additional Terms are hereby incorporated as part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement VRA entered into between Property Manager LLC Property Manager, we, or us for the owner the Owner of the vacation rental property subject of the VRA such home, the Vacation Home, and the renters of the Vacation Home the primary renter, on behalf of all individuals occupying the Vacation Home with the primary renter, defined as the Renter or you. By signing below, you acknowledge and agree to the following Additional Terms
- 1. Minimum Age. You certify that you are at least 25 years of age. You agree to be legally responsible for the compliance of all occupants of the Vacation Home with these Additional Terms, and that any minor children are accompanied by a parent or guardian. You agree that you intend to personally occupy the Vacation Home for the full duration of the period for which you have rented this vacation home.
- 2. Maximum Occupancy. You agree that at no time during the period you have rented the home will daytime or overnight occupancy exceed the posted maximum occupancy for this Vacation Home. Failure to conform to the occupancy requirements of the Vacation Home is a violation of the Code.
- 3. Noise and Disruptive Activity. You agree to conduct yourselves in a manner that is respectful of neighbors by, among other things, refraining from making unduly loud or unnecessary outdoor noises, holding outdoor parties, or engaging disorderly conduct or any other activity that could interfere with the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or the community. Outdoor amplified music is prohibited, as is music of any kind that is audible beyond the property line.
- 4. Vehicles and Parking. You agree to comply with all restrictions relating to the maximum number of vehicles allowed at the Vacation Home and allowed parking locations.
- Accepted by
- Signature of RenterResponsible Party
- Name of RenterResponsible Party
- For any questions or maintenance issues please contact Property Manager at 503.345.9399.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.